Monday, March 24, 2008

Favorite Robinism?

Citizens,

Inspired by my last post, I felt I should share with you my favorite Robinism from our 4 Episodes of Batman. What, was my favorite line I delivered?

For those not familiar, a Robinism is a line where Robin punches his fist and says to Batman, "Wow! Holy..." and the following line must use alleteration and reference something Batman directly said.

For example, in Episode 1, Batman and Robin rush into the movie theater only to find it empty. Robin promptly says, "Terrifying Theatrics! No one is here!"

In Episode 3, The Derivative uses knockout gas on the Duo to a great effect and Robin screams, "Great Gasious Granades! It's gas!"

In all honest, my favorite Robinism I ever delievered was, "Holy Taxation Without Represenation Batman!" This line comes from Episode 3 and is said right after Comissioner Gordon says the Gotham Liberty Bell has been stolen.

I'm not sure really why I like that line so much. I think it's pretty original. You don't see it coming. Also, I delievered it with such energy in the final take we used that it always makes me laugh.

Of course, there are many favorite lines I have to say. But, this one will always hold a special place in this crime fighters heart!

THUMP!,

Robin

No comments: