Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Little Less than Four Months to Go...

Citizens,

I'm sure by now you have all heard about the release of The Dark Knight coming to theaters! The Dark Knight, the sequel to Batman Begins, is looking to this hero to be as good as the first! It's scheduled to be released in a little less than 4 months on July 18th. Batman and I will probably find some unique way to show our support for this other Batman and applaud his crime fighting efforts (we all know who the real Batman is anyway!)

If you haven't seen the trailer or heard much about it, check it out here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0468569/

Personally, I'm excited to see the Joker in action! (my favorite comic book hero) We'll keep you posted about any plans for Batman and I to see the film (on opening day of course!)

ZOKO!,

Robin

No comments: